It takes about 40 minutes to get this yummy meal prepared and it provides only 160 cal per portion. Isn’t it an awesome breakfast option. As a result of its rye bread fiber constituent, it is really filling. It will be difficult to remember that you had a 200 cal breakfast with the way it feels in your stomach. The yummy and luxurious meal is high protein.
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 slices dark rye bread (pumpernickel)
- 5g unsalted butter, for spreading
- A pinch, sea salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Fill a mediumly-sized saucepan halfway with boiling water. Heat it up and gently lift the eggs into the boiling water.
- Get the egg soft-boiled in the boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
- While the eggs are boiling, get tye bread toasted and cut it into thin soldiers.
- Finally, place the eggs in egg cups, cut off the top of the eggs revealing the yolk, season to taste and eat it with the soldiers for dipping.