The snack requires only one half of the grapefruit for one serving and each serving gives 120 calories.
- ½ large grapefruit
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- Since it is a baked snack, you will be needing the oven. So prepare the oven first and preheat the broiler of the oven.
- Now, turn to the grapefruit. Divide the fruit horizontally into two. Then bore into it through the grapefruit flesh until you reach the pith. Make little slices on both sides of each segment to loosen it up and make it easier to eat.
- Place one half of the grapefruit on a baking sheet and spread the honey over the surface of the grapefruit. Broil it for 3-5 minutes. When the edges are browned out then it is ready to get off the oven.
- Take the grapefruit out of the oven and immediately sprinkle it with the shredded coconut. Let the grapefruit cool for a minute, then eat.
|1.|| Fat |
2.1 g saturated fat
1.4 g unsaturated fat
|2.|| Carbohydrate |
3.7 g dietary fiber
14 g sugars