This is one of the simplest deals you can find in this category. For someone who is not a fan of the kitchen, this recipe is nothing out of the regular cooking. The upside is that it is healthier than the regular meal.
- 2 ⅔ cups, raw fusilli
- 1 jar, Roasted red bell peppers
- 1 jar Sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 1 jar, Marinated artichoke hearts, (undrained)
- 2 tablespoons, Shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon, Pepper
- 2 tablespoons, Pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons, Chopped fresh basil leaves
- Boil coaster and drain the starch according to the instructions on the pack. Rinse it and then drain.
- Get a big bowl and mix the mushrooms, bell peppers artichoke hearts and cheese.
- Add the pasta and toss it well. Dress it nicely with some basil and nuts.
This is just 3 of the myriads of meals that rate about 200 calories or less. From what you’ve seen, you don’t have to get to planet Mars before finding a 5-star healthy meal.
What are you waiting for?
Launch into healthy living already!