This soup is some high level of awesomeness! It’s very nutritious, easy to make and tastes not time. As you can see, its a meal that is largely out of the norm. If you think you’ve been catching fun and enjoying variety with nial meals, I tell you that low calorie meals are about to put you on an adventure. Here is the recipe.
- vegetable oil: 1 tablespoon
- ground beef (at least 80% lean): 1 lb
- chopped onions: 1 cup
- garlic, finely chopped: 5 cloves
- Italian seasoning: 1 teaspoon
- pepper:½ teaspoon
- beef-flavored broth: 3 cups
- frozen mixed vegetables: 1 bag
- organic diced tomatoes, undrained: 1 can
- tomato sauce: 1 can
- Heat oil to over medium high heat in an oven
- Put the beef and onions and garlic, and let it cook for 6 minutes more or less. Either ways, you beef must be well cooked. Then drain it.
- Add the remaining things into the beef mixture in the oven
- Increase the heat to over high heat and let it boil
- Reduce the heat and let it boil lightly for about 20 minutes. Keep stirring in intervals.
- Serve your soup in 6 portion