This is another unconventional way of warping a meal around a piece like aubergine. The upside, is that this yummy portion of goodness barely even weighs 100 calories! I know right? This has got to be anther calorie cheat. The meal is quite sumptuous and calorie-wise at the same time.
- aubergines: large size, 2
- rapeseed oil: 1,tablespoon
- cumin seeds: 1 teaspoon
- onion(chopped): 1 medium size
- crushed garlic: ½ teaspoon
- crushed ginger: 1 teaspoon
- tomatoes: large size, 2
- turmeric powder: ½ teaspoon
- cumin coriander powder: 1½ teaspoons
- ground black pepper: ½ teaspoon
- crushed chillies: ½ teaspoon
- chopped fenugreek leaves: 1 tablespoon
- lemon juice: 1 teaspoon
- chopped coriander stalks and leaves: 2 tablespoons
- Wash the aubergines and prick them with a sharp knife and cook it. The cooking should be done in oven set on high heat for 20 minutes
- Get a sauce pan, heat it up and add oil, onions and the cumin seeds. Keep stir-frying till the onions are lightly brown along the edges
- Add ginger and garlic and leave to coon for another one minute
- Add all other ingredients except the lemon juice and chopped coriander and then cook for two minutes
- Now that the aubergine pulp is well cooked, get the pulp out and add the lemon juice to it. Cook the pulp for another 10 minutes, but this time on low heat.
- Add the chopped coriander and cook for another one minute.
- Serve it back into the aubergine skin.
|– of which Sugars.||6,1g|