Unlike the typical salad which comes as a side dish, this chicken salad is very satisfying. It comes with the basic salad taste, and an extra. It is very nutritious and its calories read below 200. This is a meal that you just can’t seem to get enough of, and it is very pocket friendly.
- uncooked chicken breast strips: 1 lb for stir-frying
- oriental dressing and marinade: ¾ cup
- vegetable oil: 2 teaspoons
- thinly sliced Chinese cabbage: 3 cups
- fresh baby spinach leaves: 3 cups
- sliced green onions : ¼ cup
- chopped dry-roasted peanuts: 2 tablespoons
- Get a bowl and mix the chicken strips with a quarter of the oriental dressing and toss it to coat. Leave it at room temperature to marinate for 10 minutes
- Get a skillet and heat oil on above medium high heat, until the oil is hot.
- Lift the chicken from the bowl into the hot oil. You can do away with the rest of the marinade.
- Stir fry the chicken for an average of 7 minutes or till it is brown, and the inner pinkish colour has been gotten rid of.
- Get the chicken off the heat and add the remaining half of the oriental dressing. Stir thoroughly.
- Divide the cabbage evenly in portions, then add the chicken on it. Sprinkle the chicken with your chopped onions and peanuts.
- You may add more dressing if you wish, but if not, your meal is ready to be served.
Serving Size: 1 Serving