A simple and incredibly delicious tidbit that can be set aside for a few minutes. Experience this creamy, cheesy, crab stuffed mushrooms, perfectly combined with bacon and get blown away.
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 50 minutes
- Serving: 5
- Calories per serving: 334
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 24g
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 5-6 strips of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 finely chopped green onions
- 6 oz. of cream cheese.
- 1 tsp. Sea salt and pepper.
- 1 lb. of large mushrooms properly cleaned and destemmed.
- 12 oz. of fresh lump crab meat.
- 1 tbs. of Dijon Mustard.
- ½ cup finely cut parmesan cheese.
Method of Preparation
The first to do is preheating the oven. Get it ready. Preheat to about 400F.
Get a baking tray and spread a silicone baking mat all around the tray.
Place the mushrooms of the tray and bake for about 10 minutes.
Make sure you get rid of any extra moisture in the mushroom.
The next thing is the put all the other ingredients apart from the mushroom and parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Mix properly until to form a uniform entity.
Stuff each mushroom with the mixture considerably and bake for about 10-15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and drizzle each mushroom with parmesan cheese.
Bake for another additional 5-10 minutes until the cheese turn into a golden color.