Garlic sweet potato fries is a very delicious meal that can be served best as breakfast or dinner. It can be made at home once the necessary ingredients are made available.
The preparation time of garlic sweet potato fries is 15minutes and a cook time of 20 minutes, making 35 minutes in all.
- Two large sweet potatoes
- Four teaspoons of grass-fed butter or coconut oil
- One teaspoon of garlic powder
- One teaspoon of ground chipotle(if you want to make it spicy)
Amount per serving
|Nutrients||Amount in grams|
- Heat your oven to about 400
- Cut or chop the sweet potatoes to your preferred sizes
- Spice the diced potatoes with butter or coconut oil, oil, salt, garlic powder and chipotle in a bowl to taste
- Spread the potatoes evenly on a baking sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Your sweet garlic potatoes are ready to be served.
Make sure you avoid overcrowding of the potatoes during baking to make the potatoes crispy.