The pumpkin pie fat bomb is all you need to satisfy your cravings for that pumpkin spice flavor. Pumpkin pie fat bombs are packed with healthy fats and low sugar. They are just the perfect after-dinner meal or anytime meal you don’t want to miss.
Everything needed to make your pumpkin pie fat bombs is most probably within your grasps. Here are the required elements.
Canned pumpkin puree without added sugar (fresh puree can also be used too), cream cheese at room temperature, sweetener or powdered sugar, spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and pinch cloves), butter or an equal quantity of coconut oil.
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz butter, softened
- ¼ cup powdered sweetener, like swerve
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ginger
- Pinch allspice
- Pinch cloves
- Pinch salts
- ½ cup pecans
When divided into 12 servings, each bomb has about 137 calories and one net carb.
Yield: 12, serving size: 1
Amount per Serving:
|Nutrients||Amount in grams|
|Total fat||14 (g)|
|Saturated fat||7 (g)|
|Trans fat||0 (g)|
|Unsaturated fat||6 (g)|
- Using a mixing bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and butter until they are well whisked.
- Add the sweetener, pumpkin puree, vanilla, salt, and spices to the cream cheese mixture and stir well to combine
- Separate the dough into silicone molds or mini muffin tins.
- Top each bomb with a pecan half
- Freeze for about 2-3 hours until firm
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer
Pumpkin pie fat bombs can be made using a food processor or made in a mixing bowl with a whisk and some elbow grease.