Recently, I was hiking through the streets, then I noticed a young man enjoying his cinnamon roll, and this made me crave so severely for it. I just needed to taste this traditional pastry meal since all the required ingredients were available in my kitchen.
The time required for the preparation of this recipe is 30 minutes, and this preparation will yield 20 servings.
- Two coconut butter
- Two coconut milk
- Two coconut shreds
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract
- One teaspoon of nutmeg
- One teaspoon cinnamon
- Two teaspoons of spenda
Amount per serving
|Nutrients||Amount in grams|
|Calories||3 229 kcal|
|Dietary fiber||20 (g)|
- Place a glass bowl over a saucepan containing little amount of water, producing a boiler
- Add all ingredients except the shredded coconut into the pot over a medium heat
- Mix and remove every element from the heat as they melt
- Put the bowl in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes till it becomes firm enough to make balls
- Mold the mixture into 2 inches ball and roll over the coconut shreds
- Put the balls in a plate and freeze for an hour
- Serve and enjoy your cinnamon fat bombs meal
The best preservative method is by refrigerating.