This simple baked broccoli is another delicious side dish or snack that will blow your mind off! With a few ingredients, you can make broccoli into a treat you and your family will never forget.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Course: Appetizer, Side dish or Snack
Broccoli is a tasty edible green plant rich in many nutrients. Some of its health benefits include:
- Cancer prevention
- Cholesterol reduction
- Allergies and inflammation reduction
- Powerful antioxidants
- Healthy bones
Broccoli possesses a significant level of calcium and vitamin k, both of which are important for bone health and the prevention of osteoporosis.
- Diet aid
- Good skincare
- Great for detoxification
- One head broccoli, about 4 cups broccoli florets
- Two tablespoons light olive oil or other neutral-flavored oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Two tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon additional seasonings of choice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash the head of broccoli and cut it into evenly sized bite-sized pieces.
- Drizzle and sprinkle the florets with olive oil and salt, respectively.
- Make sure the broccoli is well coated with oil.
- Arrange the coated broccoli in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, take out of the oven, and flip the pieces of broccoli.
- Bake again for more than 10 minutes, then sprinkle with nutritional yeast and flip with a spatula to coat the broccoli in nutritional yeast.
- Return to the oven for 10 minutes until slightly crispy.
- Serve hot as an appetizer.
- Amount per serving (1 cup)
- Calories: 128kcal
- Total fat: 8g
- Sodium: 341mg
- Potassium: 555mg
- Total carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 6g
Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
These simple and delicious side dishes are a better way to eat good food and stay healthy. Try one of these mind blowing recipes now!!