|Avocado is a trendy, high fat-containing fruit which is good for human health and consumption. One of the best ways to incorporate avocados into our meals is to eat avocados on an egg toast. This recipe is very easily made and it’s made within a very short period. Avocado egg toast will allure you the delicious and healthy meal you have always desired.|
- Preparation time 5minutes
- Cook time 5 minutes
- Total time 10 minutes
- This recipe is loaded with enough powerful anti-oxidants that can protect your eyes
- Regular consumption of avocado egg toast will help with weight loss
- Avocados are incredibly nutritious
- This recipe provides the body with the necessary amount of potassium needed to maintain the electrical gradients in the body cells
- One teaspoon butter
- Two eggs
- Two slices of multigrain bread
- One ripe avocado, pitted, peeled
- One teaspoon lemon juice
- One pinch cayenne pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Make sure that the butter is melted in a skillet over medium-low heat. Break the eggs into the skillet side by side and cook until the eggs are white on the bottom layer and thick enough to be flipped. Flip the eggs after 2 to 3 minutes without cracking the yolk, then, cook for about 2 to 5 minutes until the egg becomes done.
- Toast bread slices to the desired doneness, this process takes 3 to 5 minutes
- Fragmentize the avocado in a container and stir in lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and sea salt.
- Put the avocado mixture on toast and top with fried egg and season with sea salt and pepper.
Serving per recipe: 2
Serving size: 1 (50g)
Amount per Serving
Cover in a plastic wrap to keep it from turning brown. Also, it can be preserved by refrigerating.