Avocado Dip recipe is a Mexican cuisine which can serve as an alternative to guacamole this recipe requires 4 simple ingredients that can be mixed together blended and processed to give our and product avocado dip can be served with vegetables or chiefs they can be served in parties and they can be taken immediately after dinner a try is all you need get on with this avocado and you never regret it.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Preparation time: 5minutes
- Cook time: 0minutes
- This recipe is highly nutritious
- High potassium content which is essential for heart health
- High fiber which have important benefits for weight loss and metabolic health
- This Recipe serve as a good source of antioxidants which is good for eye health
- Avocado is good in relieve symptoms of Arthritis
- Also, Avocado helps to prevent cancer.
- This recipe will help you lose weight
- 2 large avocados, halved and pitted
- ½ cup lightly packed fresh cilantro
- ⅓ cup lime juice (from about 2 ½ limes)
- 1 small jalapeno, seeds and ribs removed, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons water, more as needed to thin
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Put the flesh of the avocados into the blender, using a spoon. Then, add the cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno, water, and salt.
- Process, stopping to scrape down the sides as necessary, until the sauce is smooth and creamy. However, if the mixture refuses to mix, put additional water in 1-tablespoon increments, as necessary.
- If you prefer a thinner and more drizzly sauce, add water in 1-tablespoon increments until it you get your desired consistency. Taste, and add more salt if it’s not quite flavorful enough.
- Put the avocado sauce to a small serving bowl.
Serving per recipe: 1 ½ cups
Serving size: 1(80g)
Total fat: 9,8g
Avocado dip is best preserved in the refrigerator, covered for about 3-5 days.