This Orange cheesecake is the perfect dessert to prepare ahead of mother’s day or children’s day. These cheesecake will satisfy you and your children, and leave you licking your plates. It is a delicious cake with a perfect flavor of Orange that definitely compliments the cheesecake. I ts delicious, savory and easy to make.
- Preparation time: 25 minutes
- Cook time: No cook time
- Total time: 25 minutes
- Enhances a healthy immune system
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Good for skin health
- Controls blood sugar level
- Good for heart health
- 15 digestive biscuits
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 400g curd or cream cheese
- Grated zest 3 oranges, save the segments for the decoration
- 200mg mascarpone cheese
- 100g caster sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 184ml pot double cream
- Crush the biscuits roughly. Do this either by crumbling them with your fingers or crushing them with a wooden spoon.
- Put the biscuits into a bowl and mix in the melted butter. Put the mixture into a 23cm cheesecake tin and, using your fingers or the back of the spoon to spread it evenly, press it down in the tin to form the base. Put the tin into the fridge to set. This should take 30 minutes.
- Put the curd or cream cheese, orange zest, mascarpone, sugar and milk into a bowl and mix it well with a wooden spoon
- Put the cream in a clean bowl and whisk until it is the consistency of thick custard. Add to the orange mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Remove the cheesecake tin from the fridge. Pour the filling over the biscuits base and spread uniformly. Decorate with segments of orange and return to the fridge until ready to serve.
Serving per recipe: 6
Serving size: (103g)
Total fat: 8,3g
This orange cheesecake is best kept in the fridge for about 4 days or overnight.