Taco is a conventional Mexican dish comprising of a little corn or wheat tortilla bested with a filling. The tortilla is often folded around the filling and eaten by hand. A taco can be made with an assortment of fillings, for example, meat, pork, chicken, fish, vegetables, and cheddar.
They are usually garnished with different fillings, for example, salsa, guacamole, or acrid cream, and vegetables, lettuce, onion, tomatoes, and chiles. Tacos are a typical type of Mexican street food, which have spread far and wide.
- Preparation time 20 minutes
- Cook time 20
- Total time 40 minutes
- Helps to prevent cancer.
- Tacos are good for heart health.
- It promoted vegan diet.
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup lemonade
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa1
- (8 ounce) container sour cream
- In a large skillet over medium heat, mix chicken, lemonade, olive oil, lime juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, and bay leaf. Simmer until chicken is no longer pink, and juices run clear. This takes about 15 to 29 minutes.
- However, warm the tortillas in the oven or microwave until soft. When chicken is fully cooked, transfer to serving bowl. Place lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, salsa, and sour cream in serving dishes. Each person can create their own wrap, using their preferred ingredients.
- Serving Per Recipe: 8
- Serving size: 1 (67g)
Amount Per Serving
This are delicious meat recipe that will blow your mind. Yes, do not hesitate, you’ve got to try these recipes. Happy eating….