Spaghetti is a conventional Italian food. Like other pasta, spaghetti is made of processed wheat and water and now and again improved with nutrients and minerals. Italian spaghetti is ordinarily produced using durum wheat semolina. Normally the pasta is white on the grounds that refined flour is used.
Loaded Spaghetti is another simple fast dinner meals which is able to give you that perfect yummy taste and keep you healthy at the same time.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
Spaghetti is a kind of pasta produced using flour and water and framed into strong strings. Flour is carbohydrate, the preferred fuel enhances metabolism.
Spaghetti is a good source of vitamins, minerals and fibers. Also, larger quantity of spaghetti contains higher level of certain nutrients such as selenium, potassium and magnesium.
Spaghetti is a good source of fiber. Fiber plays a key role in blood sugar level regulation, immune system and digestive health.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 (28 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes
- 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- In a large saucepan heat oil over medium heat. Sauté onion, green onion and garlic. When onions are clear, stir in tomatoes, basil, oregano and sugar. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Serving Per Recipe: 4
Serving size: 1 (100g)
Amount Per Serving
Cooked Spaghetti can be stored in airtight containers in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days. If possible, store pasta and sauce separately. To reheat, drop the pasta in boiling water for a few seconds, then, drain.