Tilapia is a highly nutritious meal and one of the most versatile. It can be used in the preparation of different dishes. Not only is it easy to cook, it is also very affordable unlike shrimp and salmon. It can be prepared for lunch or dinner.
- Preparation time: 10mins
- Cook time: 8mins
- Total time: 18mins
- It is highly rich in protein
- Tilapia is rich in compounds like selenium. This compounds helps prevent the formation of cancerous cells.
- 4 fillets tilapia
- ½ cup of all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. unsalted melted butter
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Rinse the tilapia and pat dry with paper towel
- Season both side with salt and pepper. In a bowl, add the all-purpose flower and gentle press each fillet into flour to coat it. dust off excess flour
- Add olive oil to a skillet and heat over medium high heat. cook the fish in the oil for 4min per side or until the fish flakes easily with fork.
- Brush the tilapia with the melted butter and serve immediately.
Servings per recipe: 4
Serving size: 121g
Amount per Serving
It can be refrigerated.