As much as people shy away from fat, it is expedient to know that a certain level of fats is needed and favorable to human health. Specific fat bomb diet increases our right cholesterol level as well as enhancing our cardio-metabolic activities.
Ketogenic fat bombs are fat bombs with high-fat contents, these fat bombs are usually likened to energy bars but have high-fat, but low carb addition and therefore are advised to consume as they do not alter or interfere with ketogenesis (The fat-burning process). A keto fat bomb could be taken as breakfast, lunch, and even as a pre or post-workout snack. Some keto fat bombs recipe, as stated below. Making your perfect keto fat bomb meal just got easier!
Keto Pumpkin Pie Fat Bombs
The pumpkin pie fat bomb is all you need to satisfy your cravings for that pumpkin spice flavor. Pumpkin pie fat bombs are packed with healthy fats and low sugar. They are just the perfect after-dinner meal or anytime meal you don’t want to miss.
Everything needed to make your pumpkin pie fat bombs is most probably within your grasps. Here are the required elements.
Canned pumpkin puree without added sugar (fresh puree can also be used too), cream cheese at room temperature, sweetener or powdered sugar, spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and pinch cloves), butter or an equal quantity of coconut oil.
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz butter, softened
- ¼ cup powdered sweetener, like swerve
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ginger
- Pinch allspice
- Pinch cloves
- Pinch salts
- ½ cup pecans
When divided into 12 servings, each bomb has about 137 calories and one net carb.
- Using a mixing bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and butter until they are well whisked.
- Add the sweetener, pumpkin puree, vanilla, salt, and spices to the cream cheese mixture and stir well to combine
- Separate the dough into silicone molds or mini muffin tins.
- Top each bomb with a pecan half
- Freeze for about 2-3 hours until firm
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer
Pumpkin pie fat bombs can be made using a food processor or made in a mixing bowl with a whisk and some elbow grease.
Garlic Sweet Potato Fries
Garlic sweet potato fries is a very delicious meal that can be served best as breakfast or dinner. It can be made at home once the necessary ingredients are made available.
The preparation time of garlic sweet potato fries is 15minutes and a cook time of 20 minutes, making 35 minutes in all.
- Two large sweet potatoes
- Four teaspoons of grass-fed butter or coconut oil
- One teaspoon of garlic powder
- One teaspoon of ground chipotle(if you want to make it spicy)
- Heat your oven to about 400
- Cut or chop the sweet potatoes to your preferred sizes
- Spice the diced potatoes with butter or coconut oil, oil, salt, garlic powder and chipotle in a bowl to taste
- Spread the potatoes evenly on a baking sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Your sweet garlic potatoes are ready to be served.
Make sure you avoid overcrowding of the potatoes during baking to make the potatoes crispy.
Cinnamon Ball Fat Bombs
Recently, I was hiking through the streets, then I noticed a young man enjoying his cinnamon roll, and this made me crave so severely for it. I just needed to taste this traditional pastry meal since all the required ingredients were available in my kitchen.
The time required for the preparation of this recipe is 30 minutes, and this preparation will yield 20 servings.
- Two coconut butter
- Two coconut milk
- Two coconut shreds
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract
- One teaspoon of nutmeg
- One teaspoon cinnamon
- Two teaspoons of spenda
Amount per serving
|Nutrients||Amount in grams (g)|
- Place a glass bowl over a saucepan containing little amount of water, producing a boiler
- Add all ingredients except the shredded coconut into the pot over a medium heat
- Mix and remove every element from the heat as they melt
- Put the bowl in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes till it becomes firm enough to make balls
- Mold the mixture into 2 inches ball and roll over the coconut shreds
- Put the balls in a plate and freeze for an hour
- Serve and enjoy your cinnamon fat bombs meal
The best preservative method is by refrigerating.
Raspberry Brie Grilled Waffles
This delicious meal takes about 10 minutes and yields four serving.
- ½ cup almond flour
- Two teaspoons of flaxseed meal
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One teaspoon of baking powder
- Two teaspoons of swerve
- Seven drops of liquid stevia
- ½ cup raspberries
- Zest of ½ lemon
- One teaspoon of lemon juice
- Two teaspoons of butter
- One teaspoon of swerve
- 3 oz of double cream brie
Serving size: 4 serving of Raspberry brie grilled waffles
|Nutrients||Amount in grams(g)|
Panwiches (Pancake sandwiches)
Pancakes are made into sandwiches, and it’s a delicious snack that allows the combination of other kinds of sweet foods as one. Pancake is a pure delicacy made with easy techniques and best served with tea, coffee, or milkshake in the morning. This recipe takes about 15 minutes to get done and yields two servings.
The Pancake Bun
- Two teaspoons of almond flour
- Two large egg (beaten)
- Two teaspoons of heavy cream
- 1.5 oz pork rinds
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Four teaspoons of maple syrup
- Two large eggs
- Two slice cheddar cheese
- 4 oz hot sausage
Serving size is two servings.
|Nutrient||Amount in grams (g)|
- Measure out 4 oz sausage and put aside
- Grind pork rinds into a powdery form using a food processor
- Heat a pan to average temperature and add the sausage in a ring mold and cook at average temperature, then set aside to rest when cooking is done
- While the sausage is cooking, mix the pork rinds with all bun ingredients
- Put an egg ring mold inside the cooking pan and fill with half of the bun batter
- Remove the ring mold and turn upside down; immediately the bun is browned to the bottom
- Then cook till the opposite side becomes brown
- Repeat the process with the other half of the batter to make a second bun
- Add an egg to the ring mold in the same pan and gently scramble
- Make sure to cook until it solidifies
- Combine together with two buns at the bottom, two slices of cheese, hot egg, sausage and the last bun on top
- Your sandwiches are ready to be served
These recipes are quick and easy to make. Don’t you think? Try one and feel like a superman. Enjoy the pastry, creamy, delicious, mouthwatering, and healthy experience as you try out thus recipes.